POSITION: REGIONAL DIRECTOR
STATEMENT OF DUTIES
1) Chair Executive, General and Committee Meetings and ensure that appropriate meeting procedures are adhered to.
2) To prepare and submit reports for NSWTA Board of Management Meetings.
3) To represent or ensure the Region is represented at NSWTA Board of Management Meetings.
4) To liaise with the NSWTA on matters concerning the affairs of the Region or Associations within the Region.
5) To represent the Region or ensure the Region is represented as requested at competitions, meetings and social events.
6) To submit any outstanding claims for expenses at each meeting.
7) To attend meetings as requested.
8) To oversee the other Region Directorships and the formation of sub-committees as required in consultation with the Administrator.
9) To be the principal spokesperson for the Region on all matters relating to Touch.
10) To liaise with the NSWTA Development Officer on the future development of the Region.